WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information that you provide to us when:
- You register to our website or free services. This information may include your first name and email address
- You purchase any of our products or services. This information may include, but may not be limited to, your name, age, debit/credit card information, telephone number, postal address, and email address).
- All or part of letters, emails, blog comments, responses on Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter, any feeback, or questions written directly to us may be used as may be used in our letters, emails, questions, newsletters, blog posts, columns or up-and-coming books for our audience unless specifically requested in writing that we do not do so.
- About your usage of the service/site; that you provide to us in emails or letters that you send to us.
- And about transactions, you carry out through the Service, orders you place, and the fulfillment of your orders.
- We may also receive some information that you submit to any third party website or application that you access through the Service.
COOKIES & 3rd PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS
This website is affiliated with AdThrive, LLC (“AdThrive”), to place advertising on the site. AdThrive uses standard and widely-available tools for the placement and serving of ads, including those provided by Google, Inc., and its affiliates. We publish interest-based advertisements on the site; that is, ads that are tailored to reflect your interests. To help understand your interests, AdThrive, Google, and our other advertising partners will track your behavior on our website and other websites across the Internet using cookies.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its expiration date unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when you close the web browser. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user. Still, personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
By using this site, you consent to the use of such cookies and the sharing of data captured by such cookies with AdThrive, Google, and our other third-party partners.
- You can view, delete, or add interest categories associated with your browser by visiting: https://adssettings.google.com.
- You can also opt-out of the network cookie using those settings or using the Network Advertising Initiative’s multi-cookie opt-out mechanism at http://optout.networkadvertising.org.
For European Economic Area Residents
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws, you have the rights, among other things, to access your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing.
- If you wish to access or delete your personal data (if any) maintained by us or AdThrive related to advertising on the site, OR
- If you wish to see a list of the advertising partners, we work with or change which of those partners track your behavior using cookies:
- You can contact us at contact at Admin@Entrepreneurialdreamers.com and contact AdThrive at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO WE — USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our Service is delivered most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with customer service in relation to your use of our websites, to deal with inquiries and complaints relating to the use of our services, and to notify you about any changes to our Service;
- to administer, support, improve, optimize and develop our Service;
- to produce reports which may be used, sold or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymized and not refer to any individual user of the Services;
- for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
- We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters, and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Service.
You may opt-out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive or notifying us in writing by contacting us at Admin@Entrepreneurialdreamers.com.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- (i) to any third party to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to fulfil your orders and provide you with any service to which you have subscribed via the Service;
- (ii) where required to do so by law or court order; and
We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc in order to fulfill the Services. You can review Facebook’s Terms of Service here.
Homeschooling with Dr. B is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
We reserve the right to ask you for proof of your identity and to charge you a fee of twenty US dollars ($20) to meet our costs in granting any data access request you make.
ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS DISCLOSURE
Homeschooling with Dr. Bis open to forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation and/or projects. Despite this, Homeschooling with Dr. B will never recommend and write about products or brands that we don’t personally use or believe in. We will always disclose whether we are receiving any commissions or products for free, or if we were sponsored.
We are not responsible for the actions of our advertisers or sponsors. If you purchase a product or Service based upon a link from my website, you must take action with that company to resolve any issues and NOT with our website. Any product, claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or Service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
Certain links on the website are affiliate or referral links. At no additional cost to you, we will earn a small percentage of the sale if you purchase through our affiliate link.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of our policies.
If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our websites, services, or products. Your continued use of our websites, following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.
Last Updated: June 28, 2019
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us is Homeschooling with Dr. B i.e., Motherhood Later in Life: Celebrating Our Joy!, Oldermomsblog.com, a company incorporated in the State of Wyoming.
1712 Pioneer Ave., Ste. 325, Cheyenne, WY 82001
For any further clarification and questions, you can also directly contact us via email at: